PRAY FOR US


Romans 15:30 Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my struggle by praying to God for me. Do this because of your love for me, given to you by the Holy Spirit.

One of the cliches of Christian brethren is I'm with you in the Spirit, meaning physically they are not present with you but their hearts are with you. Most people say this without doing what it requires. To be with someone in Spirit in your absence
means you are praying for the person regarding whatever made you say you are with them in Spirit. When you pray regarding a situation, person or nation it means you identify with that problem or situation and you are part of the solution. Prayer solve problems. Apostle Paul was urging the believers in Rome to pray for him in his struggle and assignment. That was the solution to his need.

Urge is the extension of urgency. Praying for people especially those who labour for the Lord is an urgent need. One of the powerful indicators of love is prayer. If you love someone and anything you would pray for the person. Paul said your love for me manifested through the Holy Spirit should cause you to pray for me. One of the best gifts of love is prayer. Are you praying for the people, situation, place or things you love? A lot of people and situations around us call for urgent prayers. Give yourself unto prayer.

Prayer: Holy Spirit empower me to pray at all times for all people and situations around me that call for prayer in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts