WHO IS YOUR HELPER?




Psalms 54:2-4 O God, listen to my prayer. Pay attention to my plea. For strangers are attacking me; violent men are trying to kill me. They care nothing for God. But God is my helper. The Lord is the one who keeps me alive!

In life, everyone needs a helper. Your helper gives you an advantage in life, and sometimes they can also be a disadvantage to you. Psalm fifty-four was a psalm of David when the Ziphites revealed his hiding place to his oppressor, king Saul.

There are times you run to certain places and people, and in your mind, it seems you have landed at your safest destinations, only to realise later that you are exposed more than ever. Your help can become a hell to you; yes, it happens. This was the fate of the great king and prophet David. Help became hell to him. Some people are taking advantage of you spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically because they gave you a job, a place to lay your head, they are keeping certain secrets for, they feed and cloth you, or they may link to some great connections and so on. Precious, if you are receiving help and you are still calling God to come to your aid, then it is no help but bondage.

Genuine help is accompanied by thanksgiving to God and the helper. If you are not thankful for the help rendered to you is, either or are an ingrate or you are in bondage. The children of Israel were eating the garlic and onions of the Egyptians, yet they were in bondage. Exodus 3:9 And now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. In all this, we have a genuine helper who is our God and refuge. Psalms 121:1-2 I lift up my eyes to the mountains — where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Prayer: My God, my help, to you, I come for deliverance from any form of bondage. I receive your genuine help that grants rest and peace of mind in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimonies via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +233551798111
Support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111









































































































































































































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts