ANTIDOTE FOR YOUR ESCAPE



Psalm 57: 1 "Do Not Destroy!" Have mercy on me, O God, have mercy! I look to you for protection. I will hide beneath the shadow of your wings until this violent storm is past.

Psalm fifty-seven is a psalm of David regarding the time he fled from Saul and went into the cave. David had eventually escaped from Saul, yet he was still crying out for the mercies of God.

Lamentations 3:22 It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed because his compassions fail not. Beloved, just as your car engine consumes fuel, and the soil also consumes water, so are you also consumable by your adversary, the devil. The writer of Lamentations had this to say before he came to his conclusion on the mercies of God. Lamentations 3:19 -21 Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood, and the gall.
My soul hath them still in remembrance and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

You are alive just by the mercies of God. David had escaped into a cave, yet he was calling on the mercy of God. May I suggest this to you; you need the mercy of God more than ever is your safest place. The only thing God renews daily for us is His Mercy; they are new every morning. It is God's default blessing to all His creation. That is why you must take advantage of the mercy you have received and repent from evil works while you see the gift of the morning; because there is a morning, you may not see one day. You will be late and not live to receive renewed mercy.

Prayer: Father, I thank you for your mercy that is new every day in my life. Have mercy over my life and continue to spare me of all evil in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimonies via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +233551798111
Support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts