THE COMMON DENOMINATOR


Psalms 38:4-5 My guilt overwhelms me— it is a burden too heavy to bear.

My wounds fester and stink because of my foolish sins.

Wao! I thought David was God's General. But he admits he had foolish sins. Not just sin but sins, meaning he could number them. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned; all fall short of God's glorious standard. All humans that came after Adam inherited his sinful nature plus our foolish sins. But people have made smart decisions to change the denominator. Just as sin is a common denominator with humanity, so is Christ Jesus, a factor that is changing this common denominator. Smart people don't die in their sins; they repent and ask for God's mercy. You don't know smart until you have been to Jesus Christ for His cleansing power. You may never be involved in a criminal case and end up in hell, yet an armed robber who believed and accepted Jesus Christ will make it to heaven.  Those booking eternal thickets have not done anything special; they have just decided to lay their burdens unto Him.
Colossians 1:13 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love; in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins. You can move from that common denominator by choosing the Jesus factor.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I accept you into my life, come into my heart and grant me power over sin in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support for the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts