ETERNAL SECURITY



Psalms 46:1-3  God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. So we will not fear, even if earthquakes come and the mountains crumble into the sea. Let the oceans roar and foam. Let the mountains tremble as the waters surge!

Psalm forty-six talks about the eternal security God has guaranteed for those who believe in His Son Jesus Christ. Here on earth, God is our present help. But beyond living on earth at the second coming of Jesus Christ will be one of the fearful times. Matthew 24:28 -9 Just as the gathering of vultures shows there is a carcass nearby, so these signs indicate that the end is near. "Immediately after those horrible days end, the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken.
While many will be fearful at the appearance of these things, the saints of the Lord Jesus Christ will be filled with faith, marching on, and we shall be reciting Psalms 46:4 -5. A river brings joy to the city of our God, the sacred home of the Most High. God himself lives in that city; it cannot be destroyed. God will protect it at the break of day.
When all the cities of this world are destroyed, we have another world in view. Faithful is He who has promised, and He will do it.  John 14:1-3 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God ; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Beyond social security, do you have eternal security?

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on me and forgive all of me of all my wrongdoings. I accept your forgiveness; I believe in your death and resurrection; grant me eternal security now and forever. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimonies via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +233551798111
Support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111




































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts