THE REALITY OF LIFE


Psalms 39:4 -5 "Lord, remind me how brief my time on earth will be. Remind me that my days are numbered, and that my life is fleeing away. My life is no longer than the width of my hand. An entire lifetime is just a moment to you; human existence is but a breath."

Do you think you have a long life span? Then think again. The length of your life is not dependent on your age but rather on the sustainability of your breath. Your breath is what is keeping you alive. The day you cease to breathe, that day you cease to live.
We are not talking about the exchange of gas in the atmosphere. Genesis 2:7 And the Lord God formed a man's body from the dust of the ground and breathed into it the breath of life. And the man became a living person. We were it till God breathed His life into us, and we will reduce back to it the very day He takes His breath from us. David compares our lives to the width of our hands.  Remember, therefore, your creator while you have breath because your life is short. Psalms 39:6 We are merely moving shadows, and all our busy rushing ends in nothing. We heap up wealth for someone else to spend.
Psalms 39:7 And so, Lord, where do I put my hope? My only hope is in you. Beloved, your best bet is to trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. You will soon expire and will need some to respire you. And that fellow is Jesus Christ who, when all have passed, has the power to give life to those you believed in Him. Do you know Jesus Christ?

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, I will need you to respire me in eternity; therefore, I make this wise decision here on earth to believe in you that I may gain eternal life. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support for the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +233551798111

Comments

Popular Posts