THE MYSTERY OF FORGIVENESS



Psalms 51:7-8 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Oh, give me back my joy again; you have broken me— now let me rejoice.

When you offend someone, even though it was your word or actions that hurt the person, you cannot say you have forgiven yourself for what you did to your brother or sister. Forgiveness is given; until the person, you offended gives it to you, you are guilty. This is even connected with how we as humans relate to one another. 
This same mystery transcends how God forgives us. Just as your fellow being can declare you forgiven, God has also laid down an avenue to forgive all who offends him. Isaiah 9:6a For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given. To receive forgiveness from God, from for before you get to given, there is a Son there, which means that without the Son, you cannot be forgiven. We cannot take out the Son factor if you want to be forgiven by God.
As we walk in the day, people are walking in and out of courtrooms, and homes, talking to people on phones, and going to mediators, all in the bid to seek forgiveness and be declared innocent because, until that, they are carrying the burden of guilt. Beloved, what makes you think you can walk through life without God's forgiveness? Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is still in the business of forgiving sinners. Come to Him to be forgiven.

Prayer: Jesus Christ the Son of God who has been given my for my forgiveness, I come to you, purify me from my sins, and I will be clean, wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Thank you for declaring me innocent. Hallelujah. Amen!

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimonies via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +233551798111
Support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111




































































































































































Comments

Popular Posts