ACCESS BY LOVE


Psalms 5:4-7 O God, you take no pleasure in wickedness; you cannot tolerate the sins of the wicked. Therefore, the proud may not stand in your presence, for you hate all who do evil.

You will destroy those who tell lies. The lord detests murderers and deceivers.  Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe.

David in Psalms 5:4-6 mentions a list of things and God's reaction towards them. From the list, it is obvious all of us would have perished by now.

God's reaction to wickedness is very fierce. His first response to wickedness is seen in Genesis chapter six. Genesis 6:5-7 The lord observed the extent of human wickedness on the earth, and he saw that everything they thought or imagined was consistently and totally evil.  So the lord was sorry he had ever made them and put them on the earth. It broke his heart. And the Lord said, “I will wipe this human race I have created from the face of the earth. Yes, and I will destroy every living thing—all the people, the large animals, the small animals that scurry along the ground, and even the birds of the sky. I am sorry I ever made them.” What is wickedness? Wickedness is doing what God has not permitted you to do to your fellow human and doing anything God does not permit you to do.

Evil against God thus His word and treating your fellow human outside God's word is a sin, evil and wickedness. Genesis 39:9 There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” In different regards, humans are wicked people who still desire God's presence. That is why we are very creative when others become judgemental about our issues. But even in our inadequacies, there is a place in our hearts that yearn for God. And God despite that God has made a way. Psalms 5: 7  Because of your unfailing love, I can enter your house; I will worship at your Temple with deepest awe. This love is a personality called Jesus Christ Once you say I believe in Jesus Christ you can access God's presence because of Him.

Prayer:  Lord Jesus Christ I believe you are the to the Father, grant me access into the Father's presence. Amen

If you have any prayer requests, comments, or testimonies, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you and pray with you.

Email: eunicekimberlyn@gmail.com@gmail.com
WhatsApp:+233542624134
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0542624134

Prayer: Holy Spirit fill my heart with your love that may live my life reconciling people to you in Jesus' name. Amen.

If you have any prayer requests, comments, or testimonies, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to support you and pray with you.

Email: eunicekimberlyn@gmail.com@gmail.com
WhatsApp:+233542624134
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0542624134

Comments

Popular Posts