DIVINE INTERRUPTIONS


Numbers 22:29 -30 “You have made me look like a fool!” Balaam shouted. “If I had a sword with me, I would kill you!”  “But I am the same donkey you have ridden all your life,” the donkey answered. “Have I ever done anything like this before?” “No,” Balaam admitted.

A very interesting time between Balaam and his donkey. It reminds me of a story I read in my primary school days, Alidu and his goat. We can't tell if the Donkey often had conversations with his master but we know from God's word that on this occasion the donkey spoke to his master. Why was the Balaam so vexed at the donkey and even thought of the possibility of killing it if he had a sword?

He was on a mission to go and see Balak who had summoned him to come and pronounce a curse on the people of Isreal against God's will. God used Balaam's donkey to impede him from going. Have you ever had an experience where you were ready and good to go then all of a sudden you can't find your keys, phone, or an essential document you need to step out with, your zip messes up, it starts raining, something gets spilt in your clothes.

Suddenly out of the norm, your car won't start and other strange happenings that get you frustrated and angry. The situation is frustrating because you are been delayed or you may have to abort your mission. Sometimes when these things happen they are divine interruptions delivering you from evil and keeping you in the will of God. Quit blaming yourself and venting your anger on others. Rather humbly ask the Holy Spirit to give you understanding and open your eyes to see what is happening.

Numbers 22:31 -33 Then the lord opened Balaam’s eyes, and he saw the angel of the lord standing in the roadway with a drawn sword in his hand. Balaam bowed his head and fell face down on the ground before him.  “Why did you beat your donkey those three times?” the angel of the lord demanded. “Look, I have come to block your way because you are stubbornly resisting me. Three times the donkey saw me and shied away; otherwise, I would certainly have killed you by now and spared the donkey.” Whatever happened saved your life.

Prayer: Holy Spirit open my eyes and give me understanding when my season of divine interruptions comes. Help me never to rebel and have my way in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

  1. I lost my car keys mysteriously when I had to travel . I was feeling a bit sleepy but I was bent on going .
    There I was ready yet my key was missing . It’s been more than a month the key was not found . Had to get another one programmed
    I was very mad but I guess God interrupted and it was definitely for my Good

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts