THE VALUE OF LIFE


1Samuel 26:24-25 As surely as I valued your life today, so may the LORD value my life and deliver me from all trouble." Then Saul said to David, "May you be blessed, David my son; you will do great things and surely triumph." So David went on his way, and Saul returned home.

Your greatest test will be how you handle those who mishandle you. This was the second opportunity David had to kill Saul but he spared his life. Again he says is not of him to kill the anointed. David understood the principle of God that says whatsoever a person sows he/she shall reap. He also understood the teaching of Jesus that says blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy. David valued life and even cannot kill his enemy and because he valued life God gave him long life. Psalms 91:16 I will satisfy him with length of days and will make him see My salvation. David enjoyed a long life and the Lord's mercy because he valued those things. Ezekiel 33:11 Say to them, As I live, declares the Lord Jehovah, I do not have pleasure in the death of the wicked, except in the wicked turning from his way, and so as to live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways! For why will you die, O house of Israel? David understood the value of a soul and he desired to see his master repent. Stop the hate and revenge towards your enemies and pray for their salvation.

Prayer: Holy Spirit gives and a heart that easily forgives and grant me Grace to pray for my enemies for their salvation in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts