ACCESSING THE DEEP THINGS OF GOD


Revelation 4:1-2 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

What an encounter? To see the heavens open and to hear a voice calling you to come up. This is where the Lord wants to take us, a place of intimacy where he can reveal Himself and His mindset to us. To have such encounters we must be in the Spirit, God is spirit and he cannot be accessed him in the flesh. You need to be spiritual to encounter God. Before us are several doors and voice of God readily calling unto us but we need to be spiritual to see these open doors and to hear the voice of the Lord. Ezekiel 1:3 the word of the LORD came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians. There the hand of the LORD was on him. A place of encounter calls for spirituality. Get into the Spirit to access the Spiritual things of the Lord.

Prayer: Holy Spirit grant me the grace to be more spiritual to access the things of the Spirit in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Dear God Fufill and impact me with ur strength to do ur wish ..Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts