GOD CAN WIN WITH YOU


1 Samuel 14:6 Jonathan said to his young armor-bearer, "Come, let’s go over to the outpost of those uncircumcised men. Perhaps the LORD will act on our behalf. Nothing can hinder the LORD from saving, whether by many or by few."

All Israel including King Saul was afraid and to face the Philistines.  Johnathan acted in faith with his armor-bearer to fight the Philistines. Numbers are not of much relevance to God when it comes to intercession and winning the battle for His people. He is always looking for a man. God can win with many and he can also win with a few people. Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. The army of Gideon was few yet God used them to win the victory, the leapers were few but God amplified their footsteps like an army.
You are a great army in the hands of God if you will avail yourself.
Jeremiah 51:20-21 "You are my war club, my weapon for battle — with you I shatter nations, with you I destroy kingdoms,
with you I shatter horse and rider, with you I shatter chariot and driver,

Prayer: God I avail myself unto you. Just as I am with weaknesses use me for your mighty works in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts