THE FALSE REPUTATION


Revelation 3:1&2
"To the angel of the church in Sardis write: These are the words of him who holds the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. I know your deeds; you have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.
God formed human out of dust. The first man Adam was moulded and lying lifeless till God breathed into his nostrils and he became a living being.
Your life and your works are dead without the holy spirit.
Adam and Eve had the spirit of God from the onset but lost it when they disobeyed God and allowed sin in their lives.
Sin is when you go against the instruction of the Lord. The holy spirit does not coexist with sin. It leaves you once you allow sin into your life. You can be living your normal life without the holy spirit, getting the applause of the people and think you are alive. But in sight of God you are dead and your works are dead.
Dear there is till hope, wake up! Like David in Psalm 51 call on God: take not thy holy spirit from me, restore the joy of my salvation in me. Read 2Chronicles 7:14 and humble yourself in prayer before the Lord.
Prayer: Cast me not away from thy presence O Lord, renew thy holy spirit within me is my humble prayer today Lord, mercy in Jesus name. Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts