SHARING THE BURDEN


Numbers 11:16-17 Then the lord said to Moses, “Gather before me seventy men who are recognized as elders and leaders of Israel. Bring them to the Tabernacle to stand there with you. I will come down and talk to you there. I will take some of the Spirit that is upon you, and I will put the Spirit upon them also. They will bear the burden of the people along with you, so you will not have to carry it alone.

How wrong it is to think that when you are appointed unto any form of work you are helping the main man. No, anytime you are called to work whether it is a faith-based assignment, national assignment, family assignment, community service, your job description or any other service it is service unto humanity. You have been called to bear the burden of the people along with the main leader, you are not helping him but rather offering service to God and humanity.

They will bear the burden of the people along with you, so you will not have to carry it alone. When Jesus Christ called Peter he said follow me and I will make you fishers of men. You follow a man to serve men. Some of us forget ourselves so much that all we do is to impress the main and get his approval forgetting the burden of the people. Any man who calls you to follow and does not allow you to serve others has called you into idolatry.

Even God calls men to serve Him and the people. Moses was called by God to serve the Israelites, and king Saul and all the other kings of Israel were called to serve the people. Your service to people is an indicator of your love for God. John 21:17 A third time he asked him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”Peter was hurt that Jesus asked the question a third time. He said, “Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you.”Jesus said, “Then feed my sheep.

Your love for God and your head is when you render service not only to him but to his sheep the people. Beloved the people are burdened if it were not so, Jesus won't say “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. God has called us to stand with His leaders to ease the burden of His people. Quit the eye service and be diligent in what you have been called to do for the people. 

Prayer: Father forgive me in any area of service where I have neglected the people and their needs. Holy Spirit help me and empower me in every way to be of great service to those I have been called to serve.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimony via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com 
WhatsApp:+233551798111
Call: 0542624134
Send your support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts