LIFE FOR OUR ENEMIES


Psalms 59:11 Don't kill them, for my people soon forget such lessons; stagger them with your power, and bring them to their knees, O Lord our shield.

David, in Psalm fifty-nine, has been surrounded by the soldiers of Saul in his house, ready to kill him, but he turns to God and begins to utter some prayers.

Psalms 59:1-2 "Do Not Destroy!" Rescue me from my enemies, O God. Protect me from those who have come to destroy me. Rescue me from these criminals; save me from these murderers. There are situations and situations life you meet in life, and the only one that can come to your rescue is God. What David was facing had nothing to do with dialing emergency numbers. His emergency had to do with God's urgency. David trusted in God for his deliverance, and the Lord rescued him.

In verse eleven, David had this to say in prayer. Do not kill them. The best prayer for enemies is for God to keep them alive because people soon forget such lessons. The lesson that remains with people forever is when the wicked is humbled. When the wicked are humbled, it simply means their plans failed, and God has elevated you in their presence. No wonder David said in Psalms 23:5 You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Your enemies won't die but live to see God's glory in your life.

Prayer: Psalms 59:16 But as for me, I will sing about your power. I will shout with joy each morning because of your unfailing love. For you have been my refuge, a place of safety in the day of distress in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, or testimonies via Email:gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com or WhatsApp: +233551798111
Support for the ministry via MTN MOBILE MONEY NUMBER: 0551798111

Comments

Popular Posts