WHAT IS THE ANOINTING?


Isaiah 10:27 And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

The people of Assyria under the leadership of King Sennacherib by God's orchestration have given Judah to them to be oppressed because of their rebellion against God and idolatry worship. The people of Assyria oppressed Judah, they went off their limit taken the credit and the glory for themselves. Isaiah 10:13 For he says: "’ By the strength of my hand I have done this, and by my wisdom, because I have understanding. I removed the boundaries of nations, I plundered their treasures; like a mighty one I subdued their kings. The enemy has no hand in the downfall of the proud. Is God who resists them. The Lord has set a definite day where the burden and the yoke of Assyria will be taken of His people.  There is a day the Lord has set for you to be free from all forms of oppression. That day is the day you accept Jesus Christ into your life. The anointing that breaks every yoke is with Jesus Christ. The anointing is not in any oil. You can bath in a pool of oil yet you will still be oppressed if you have not encountered Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour. 
St. Luke 4:18 "The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.

Prayer: Jesus Christ today is that they where all forms of oppression cease in my life. I accept you as my Lord and Saviour in your name I pray. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts