THE INTERCESSORY COMMISSION


Isaiah 21:6-8 This is what the Lord says to me: "Go, post a lookout and have him report what he sees. When he sees chariots with teams of horses, riders on donkeys or riders on camels, let him be alert, fully alert." And the lookout shouted, "Day after day, my lord, I stand on the watchtower; every night I stay at my post
.

Just as Jesus Christ commanded us to go and make disciples of all nations, here again in the book of Isaiah the Lord also commands go and have a lookout. This is a call and a command to raise intercessors as well. Not sheer intercessors but the ones are fully alert to read the seasons and the times and the ones that will always be at post. Reporting what they see to the master and telling the people to be alert as well. The ministry of intercession must be a constant one, one which should not be taken lightly. Ezekiel 22:30 "I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. The great mystery about intercession is that God is looking for someone. And today you can be that one person. Noah was the man in the gap that saved future generations from the wrath of God. You can also be that person who will save your generation. Heed to the call and be an intercessor today.

Prayer: Father in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ anoint me by the power of the Holy Spirit to rise to stand in the gap to be a watcher over my generation that many lives will be saved through this ministry in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts