LIFE'S FRUSTRATION


Romans 7:18-19 For I know that good itself does not dwell in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out.

For I do not do the good I want to do, but the evil I do not want to do —this I keep on doing.

Several things frustrate us in life. It ranges from education, jobs, money issues, relationships, health challenges, what to eat and wear, accommodation, bills, anxieties; the list can go on and on. But the greatest of these frustrations is the battle of the will. Your will and God's. Choosing good over evil amid circumstances and conditions around. Will is one's independent faculty of choice; the ability to be able to exercise one's choice or intention. Thus your will is an independent choice you make not considering how others will feel, not considering the outcome of the choice you make that is your will. But to walk in God's will means you making a choice dependant on God's word; the ability to exercise God's choice or intentions in the face of your situation. At every point in your life, you got this choice to make going for God's will or your will. Everyone desires to do good but most often we end up doing evil. The regret and guilt after doing evil is frustrating. Paul wrote about this and said in Romans 7:24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death? Choosing your will in your over God's will leaves you in a wretched state. How do you feel in life always living a lie; when every action you take hurts and destroys life. When your life is like this you need a deliverer because is not the not devil at work in you but sin at work in you. Glory to God that we have a remedy to sin.
Romans 7:25a Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ deliver me from this wretched life of sin having power over me. Blood of Jesus cleanse and make me whole. Holy Spirit empower to yield to the will of God in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts