GOD IS NOT UNJUST


Romans 9:15-16 For he says to Moses, "I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion." It does not, therefore, depend on human desire or effort, but on God’s mercy.

God is good and His mercies endure forever. Sometimes we may be tempted to look at God and say He is unjust.
Romans 9:14 What then shall we say? Is God unjust? Not at all! The reason why God is not unjust is His nature of mercy. Mercy does not depend on human connections, effort or desires is God deciding to elect you, help you, speak for you, defend you, provide for you, heal you, and to make a way for you despite your limitations. If you don't understand this nature of God you will often get offended at God and be envious of others. Nevertheless, God's mercy is for all. Stop looking at your credentials and trusting in what you have. What you have is useless if God does not look upon it with mercy. Pray that the enduring mercy of God will always locate you.

Prayer: Lord Jesus have mercy on me. I don't deserve anything all I deserve is your mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts