TRIUMPHANT IN BATTLE


Revelation 17:14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings —and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers."

Let begin today's commentary with this verse Psalms 3:1-3 LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me! Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. Even against the Lamb of God those that waged war against Him were many. We as believers are enlisted in the army of Christ. We with Him will be at that war front winning every battle. In this life, we will fight many wars and have many enemies. Psalms 34:19 The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken. God has not promised us a life without struggles and wars but what he has promised us is that in the midst of the battles and struggles victory is assured because God is with us. Emmanuel glory to God. Because you are the seed of Christ you have conquered the enemy. It doesn't matter what comes your way, you will be victorious.

Prayer: Lord Jesus I walk in the victory you have assured me. In my many battles I know I will have many victories in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts