THE BREATH OF LIFE


Revelation 11:11-12 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

The enemy thought he had destroyed the two witnesses of the Lord. They were killed in the city where their master died. And it excited their enemies. But they had forgotten the word of the Lord in
Micah 7:8 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise. Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Your enemies will look on at your rising. There is something called the breath of God. It gives life to the dead. It was this same breath that gave humanity life from creation. Breath is not seen but its presence in a person's in your life is seen. By the breath of God, every dead circumstance you are facing is receiving life now in Jesus' name. You will rise on your feet and fear will strike those that put you in that condition. After His breath has revived you, you will begin to sour higher and higher while your enemies look on. Receive the breath of God.

Prayer: Lord Jesus breath of me that life may overflow in me. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts