GIVE THE LORD A SONG


Revelation 15:2-3 And I saw what looked like a sea of glass glowing with fire and, standing beside the sea, those who had been victorious over the beast and its image and over the number of its name. They held harps given them by God and sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your deeds, Lord God Almighty. Just and true are your ways, King of the nations.

The battles you win in life determines your victory song. A victory song is not only sung by the victor but all who became beneficiaries of the victory also sing along.  Our God is a God of celebrations. The Bible says God gave them a harp to aid their celebrations as They sang unto the Lord the songs of Moses. Moses had songs, Solomon had songs, David had songs. You also get a song. Songs are birth out of the victories God wins for us. Don't be quiet on God when he gives you a victory. Am not saying because a gospel musician but what these scriptures mean is that share the goodness of God in your life, tell it to others, and celebrate it with a song. Let the people know the wonder-working power of your God. Exodus 15:1-3 Then Moses and the people of Israel sang this song to the Lord: "I will sing to the Lord, for he has triumphed gloriously; he has thrown both horse and rider into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my victory. He is my God, and I will praise him; he is my father's God, and I will exalt him! The Lord is a warrior; yes, the Lord is his name!
Day in and day out sports fanatics are composing victory songs for their teams, most often these victories are short-lived yet they composed them and celebrate with them. We have an everlasting victory there we must continually sing unto our God whose victory is forever. Don't go mute on God. Give the Lord a song.

Prayer: Lord Jesus today I come to you with a song of thanksgiving, for deliverances, provisions, for all you have done for me both seen and unseen. I bless your Holy name Great and Mighty God who does wondrous things in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts