YOUR REDEMPTION IS NEAR


Luke 21:28: Now when these things begin to occur, stand tall and lift your heads [in joy], because[suffering ends as] your redemption is drawing near.

Jesus was talking to his disciples about the signs of the end time and the distress people will go through; the earthquakes, war among nations, famines, pestilence, dreadful diseases, and many more. But he tells his followers to stand tall, lift their head for your redemption is near. If you are a believer you don't bow down in difficult moments you stand tall! You don't bow down your head in shame you lift your head in glory! Your redemption is in lifting your head ( looking unto Jesus)
David lifted his eyes in psalm  121:1 and this what he saw;  The lord is my light and my salvation of whom shall I fear!
I will not be afraid of ten thousand men that set themselves against me!
Thousand shall at my side dead ten thousand more on my right hand, but it shall not come near me! The one I love most: But thou O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory! and lifter up of my head!
If God is for us who, what can stand against us? Greater is He that is us than he that is the world. The Bible says and as long as Peter looked unto Jesus he could walk on the sea but the moment he looked down at the sea ( the problem) he started drowning. Stop looking at the magnitude of your problems keep looking unto Jesus the Author and Finisher of your Faith.

Prayer: More of Grace Lord to be able to look up to you in difficult times in Jesus' Name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts