THE TRAINING PROCESS


Exodus 23:29-30: I will not drive them out before you in a single year so that the land does not become desolate [due to lack of attention] and the [wild] animals of the field do not become too numerous for you.  I will drive them out before you little by little until you have increased and are strong enough to take possession of the land.

God will not solve all your problems in a day, month, or year. If you should wake up one day and realize all your life's problems have been solved, you will be soo relaxed in life that you will forget about God and will stop depending on him. If you have no enemy or problems you are prone to all kinds of temptations and your trespasses multiply. God wants your life to be in check, your problems point you to God.
God is not interested in solving your problems only, he wants to build you up to
the point where you can squarely face your adversaries and subdue them to rightfully possess your possession.

Prayer: Father I thank you for daily rescues in my life. I open up my spirit, soul, mind, and strength as I build myself in my most holy faith with the help of the Holy Spirit in Jesus' Name.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts