THE SUFFICIENT GRACE

2Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.

Nobody has got it all. But Grace will cause you to get it all, not that you are self-sufficient but God is sufficient for you.
2Corinthians 3:5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.
There is always some sort of deficiency so that God's sufficiency will be made known in our personal lives. We often forget about God in our strength areas. It is in our weaknesses that we are humbled to seek the Lord and in our weaknesses, the Lord robs on us His power. Nobody is a superpower. The only Super Power that exits and will ever exist is God. Our weaknesses do not exist to destroy us but they with us so we will move from self-reliance and trust fully in God.

Prayer: Father in my weakness you are merciful. Let your power be made perfect in my weakness, be thou glorified in Jesus name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts