OUR GOD IS MIGHTY TO SAVE

Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love, he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."

Kids hang on to their parents in the midst of their fright. They don't care whether their parents fear the circumstances or not. Once they are with them, they are ok. This is how we have to relate to God. Once we have him on our side we can go through every storm. He will give His life for us. We have God Almighty with us. He is mighty to save. He takes pleasure in you. In His love, He draws us closer to himself and He rejoices with us.

Prayer: Because my Lord is with my I will not be moved, I step out in faith to do all God has called me to do in Jesus name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts