THE SET TIME FOR FAVOUR

2Corinthians 6:2 For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God’s favor, now is the day of salvation.

God favors us before He hears us. It was favor that caused queen Esther to appear before King for her petition to be heard. Without favor, you cannot be heard. God favored the people of Israel, heard their prayers, and then He sent them salvation through a deliverer called Moses. God has His times of favor and salvation. He does not work on your clock, He works on His own clock. When will your set time of favor and salvation be due? The answer is now, as you hear the voice of God from His word and receive an inner witness from the Holy Spirit. The catalyst for experiencing God's favor is prayer and patience accompanied by putting on the whole armor of God and walking in the Spirit so you do not stagger concerning His promises for you.
Ephesians 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Habakkuk 2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end, it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Prayer: Holy Spirit give bear in me the fruit of patience so I do not linger concerning the promises of God for my life. As I pray also launch me into my seasons of favor in Jesus name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

  1. I thank God for answering my prayer this morning, brethren our God is not dead our God is alive and he hears and answers all our prayers even before we go on our knees to pray.All we need most at times is our patience to also listen to God's reply.
    I am always bless when I read this devotion every morning before I step out of my home.
    May God richly bless your heart and May He keep guiding us all through His Devine purpose he has assigned us on this earth.
    #Our God is not Dead but alive.#

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts