ASSURANCE OF SALVATION

Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the LORD, all you humble of the land, you who do what he commands. Seek righteousness, seek humility; perhaps you will be sheltered on the day of the LORD’s anger.

The essence of burial services is not for the deceased person is for those living to hear the word of God and to repent of their wicked ways. The only prayer a dead person need is may your works follow you. No amount of prayer can change the destiny of a dead person.
Revelation 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, "Write this: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on." "Yes," says the Spirit, "they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them."
The reverse of this verse happens to those who did not die in the Lord. You will not enter into eternity by fasting and prayers. We enter into eternal rest by accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal savior. Christ is the righteousness and humility you need to seek. The beautiful thing is that the Lord our righteousness and salvation is rather looking for us to save.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost." Revelation 3:20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me. You don't need a long burial service to be sheltered from the wrath of the Lord. What you need is simply accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior. It makes all difference.

Prayer: Jesus thanking for coming to seek and to save me. I avail myself to you,  I believe you died for my sins, cleanse me by your blood and shelter me from eternal condemnation. This is my blessed assurance in you Christ Jesus Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts