BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU SEEK GREENER PASTURES IN YOUR DROUGHT SEASONS

Ruth 1:20-21 "Don’t call me Naomi, " she told them. "Call me Mara, because the Almighty has made my life very bitter. I went away full, but the LORD has brought me back empty. Why call me Naomi? The LORD has afflicted me; the Almighty has brought misfortune upon me."

Be careful where you seek greener pastures in times of need. It is better to suffer affliction with the Lord and his people than to enjoy temporal pleasure and wealth with the devil and his people. The people of Moab were unbelievers who were prosperous and God's children were not to mingle with them. Naomi and her family knew this but because of challenges, they left Judah to dwell in Moab to enjoy the devil's wealth. Their end is what we are discussing today. For every corn, wine house,  meat, and pleasure they enjoyed from the devil they paid with their lives. The devil will take more from you than He has given you. It was not God that made Naomi's life bitter she was paying for sharing in the devil's wealth, and God didn't send her family to Moab they went on their own. God is only responsible for you when you stay under His covering. Never go to the devil for help. Maybe as you are reading there is a challenge you going through and it looks like help is not coming from the Lord and you considering getting help from the wrong source. Let me tell you this Jehovah Jireh cares for you, He will supply all your needs without taking any precious thing from you, wait on God He will come through for you. Those who stayed God and his people were fully restored. None of them lost their husband, wives, or children. Stay with God in the midst of the challenges of life.

Prayer: Father I pray for the grace to endure hardship as a good soldier of the Lord and never to share in the devil's wealth and pleasure knowing that God you will come through for me in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts