LET LOVE LEAD

1Corinthians 14:1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy.

What is the use of spiritual gifts when it is not ministered out of love? Before you start thinking about any spiritual gifts you should have the mindset of ministering them with love. Without love, spiritual gifts do not make an impact.
1Corinthians 13:1-2 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.
In as much we have been exhorted to be desirous of spiritual gifts it will be disastrous having them without love. In all, you do for God and humanity let love lead.

Prayer: Holy Spirit give me your fruit of love and stir in me spiritual gifts for impact in the kingdom in Jesus might name Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, a comment,  share and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts