YOU ARE CREATED FOR GOOD WORKS


Ephesians 2:10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
It is a lie to believe you fell from the skies or you develop from apes. You are God's handiwork. Psalms 139:13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. You were created in Christ unto good works not unto bad works. Don't live a life that was not meant for you. The God who created you designed you for good works. He reaffirms this in Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever. God's goodness is following you all the days of your life so that you can stay firm in the Lord. Resist the bad works of the devil. Don't settle for less. Always remember you are created for good works.
Prayer: Father I will not settle for less, let every good seed in my life manifest in Jesus name Amen.
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts