EMMANUEL


Ezekiel 20:5 Give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: When I chose Israel and revealed myself to her in Egypt, I swore that I, the Lord, would be her God.
This how much God loves you. The moment you left the bondage of sin into the marvelous light of His Son Jesus Christ He promises to be with you. There is no one greater than Him therefore, He swears by His own name, His commitment to always be with you.  Emmanuel; God with us. He told the disciples am with you even to the end of times. God has never left humanity. From the beginning He was with us, then came the law, the prophets, the Son of God Jesus Christ. And when Jesus was Leaving the scene He sent us the Holy Spirit. God has never left you, He is
always with you.
Prayer: More of you Holy Spirit. Let me know God always dwells with me in Jesus name Amen.
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @ 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts