CHEATING


Ezekiel 23:4-5 The older girl was named Oholah, and her sister was Oholibah. I married them, and they bore me sons and daughters. I am speaking of Samaria and Jerusalem, for Oholah is Samaria and Oholibah is Jerusalem. "Then Oholah lusted after other lovers instead of me, and she gave her love to the Assyrians, her neighbors.
We are God's bride. Purchased by the spotless blood of Jesus Christ. And God expects us to long after Him. Psalms 42:1- 2 As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, my God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God? Just as couples or lovers do expect their partners to cheat on them on any occasion; whether it is a birthday, Valentine, a wedding, a holiday, Christmas Eve, graduation etc. They rather expect them to celebrate it with them and honor them on that occasion. Similarly, God expects us to put Him at the center of all celebrations. He is not our God only on worship days. He is our God when we are in the theatre, on our birthdays, on our graduation day, when we win that contract, at that party, He is still our God. And we must love Him and not make Him jealous by our disobedience to his word.
Prayer: Holy Spirit help me to love the Lord with all of my heart, soul, and mind in Jesus name Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts