WONDERFUL LOVE 💕 ❤️


Ezekiel 16:59 -60. "Now this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will give you what you deserve, for you have taken your solemn vows lightly by breaking your covenant. Yet I will keep the covenant I made with you when you were young, and I will establish an everlasting covenant with you.
Indeed when we are faithless God remains faithful. No human or deity keeps a covenant with you when you break the rules. Even if they will, it comes with a high sacrifice at your cost. Yet while we were sinners God loved us and send his only Son Jesus Christ to our rescue. I can bet you on this one. No human, nation or deity will send you a deliverer when you go contrary to the rules. Nations have built prisons to keep its, lawbreakers. Cooperate organizations are ready to take you to court once you breach a contract. People die instantly, fall sick, go mad, face various atrocities because they disobeyed a deity. Yet with all our faults, Christ loved us. Instead of us paying for our sins, He has paid it for us. This how loving our God is. 
Prayer: Holy Spirit convicts my heart of God's love for me.  I pray for the grace to return this love back to him in Jesus name Amen.
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts