THE PROSPERITY OF THE NATION


Ezekiel 15:8 And I will make the land desolate because my people have been unfaithful to me, says the Sovereign Lord."
The unfaithfulness of the people in a nation towards God does not affect the individuals only but it has an influence on the State or the Land. The occurrence of natural disasters, slow economic activities, out break out strange diseases in a nation can be linked to the unfaithfulness of the people towards God.
2 Chronicles 7:14 Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land.
God is willing to heal the Land; to end the drought, the disease outbreak, help the nation to discover minerals that will boost the economy, etc. But for this to happen, the people in the nation must seek, humble themselves, pray and turn from their wicked ways. This what makes a nation prosperous; seeking God and turning from wickedness.
Prayer: Father have mercy on my sins and wickedness towards you, and the sins of the inhabitants in my nation. Turn our hearts from wickedness towards you, so our nation prospers in Jesus name Amen
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts