ARE YOU A SHEEP OR A PREY?









We

Ezekiel 34:9-10. Therefore, you shepherds, hear the word of the Lord. This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I now consider these shepherds my enemies, and I will hold them responsible for what has happened to my flock. I will take away their right to feed the flock, along with their right to feed themselves. I will rescue my flock from their mouths; the sheep will no longer be their prey.
Are you a sheep or a prey? Are you been fed or you are been fed upon. The Shepherds of Israel have become God's enemies because they did not care for the  sheep but they rather enriched themselves at the expense of the sheep. This is a common thing in this end times. But God has given us a promise that in this time He will be our Shepherd and also give us shepherd after his heart.
John 10:11 "I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. Jesus is the perfect example of a Shepherd. To identify a good Shepherd you must look at how Christ related to His disciples and the world at large. You must not follow blindly. 1Corinthians 11:1 And you should follow my example, just as I follow Christ's. You are not to follow anyone who does not follow Christ. Those who are shepherds and do not emulate the ways of Christ are thieves and strangers and we must not follow them.
John 10:5,- 8&9 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.
All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
Mark out the wolves and follow the good Shepherd.
Prayer: Holy Spirit lead me into the hands of shepherds with the heart and mind of Christ Jesus who will prepare me for life and eternity in Jesus name Amen.
Leave a prayer request, a comment, to share and to support the ministry. @
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts