YOUR PEOPLE BEAR YOUR NAME

Daniel 9:19
O Lord, listen! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, hear and act! For your sake, O my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name."
Because you bear the name of the Lord He  can't allow the enemy to have the last laugh in your life. But God will not come through for you automatically.
2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Those who are called by the name of the Lord must humble themselves: that is accept the Lordship of God over their lives. Secondly they must be in constant communication with God where they speak to him and he speaks back to them. Again them that are called by the name of the Lord seek his face that is to say they walk in the ways of the Lord obeying his word to the latter. Furthermore  those who are called by the name of the Lord because they know his word turn from their wicked ways. The ways of men are always wicked, just ways are found with the Lord.
Daniel was part of a generation that was evil but he set himself apart to please the Lord. It time you humble yourself, pray and to seek the face of the Lord.
Prayer: Lord because I bear your name, and am here in prayer, hear my plea and heal me in Jesus name Amen

Comments

Popular Posts