AN APPOINTMENT WITH A FOREVER KINGDOM



Daniel 7:14
He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
Kingdoms have risen and fallen, empires have risen and fallen, political parties have risen and fallen. People have sacrificed their lives and strived for positions that are never permanent.
But the dominion of Jesus Christ the Son of the most high God is an everlasting one and can never be destroyed.
It is better to sacrifice and seek an appointment with a forever kingdom than to sacrifice for kingdoms and positions that  will not be found in eternity. It was on the peripheral on this that  the mother of James and John the son's of Zebedee went to Jesus to ask that his son's sit on the left hand side and the right hand side of God Matthew 20: 20- 24. Applause for this woman because at least she tried lobbying and securing an appointment that will speak in eternity for her Children. Beloved seek to please the Lord, win his heart. It is better to be a God pleaser than man pleaser. By this many great men and women has won the heart of God and have laid up treasures of eternal value. Joshua said as for me and my house we will serve the Lord, David said who is this uncircumcised Philistine to defy the armies of God?  Hannah said Lord if you give me a Child I will dedicate him to service in the Lord's house, John Knox said give me Scotland least I die, The lady Evangelist Kim says for my inheritance give me the lost souls in my generation. What are you doing to win God's heart to get and appointment with the everlasting king in an everlasting kingdoms?  Greetings beloved in Christ.
Prayer: Holy spirit may desire be that I want to please God and win eternal rewards in Jesus name Amen

Comments

Popular Posts