THE GREAT INVITATION


Revelation 19:9
Then the angel said to me, "Write: 'Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!'" And he added, "These are the true words of God."
We thank God for invitations to earthly weddings, it is good thing to witness. But there is a greater wedding invitation  awaiting you, where you are not just a spectator but a participant. Christ Jesus is the groom and you are the bride where angels and host of heavens armies will be  present.
These are the very words of God Almighty: Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the lamb.
If God Almighty is saying blessed are those who are present, then it simply means you can't afford to miss out on this great invitation.
All who will qualify for this great invite are those who accepted the invitation to follow Jesus Christ while they lived on the earth. Beloved you can't miss out on this great invitation.
Prayer: Jesus Christ I know is my relationship with you that will qualify me for this great invite. From today I yield  myself to you, be the Lord over my life Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts