THE MINISTRY OF ANGELS

Daniel 8:16-17
And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision."As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate. "Son of man," he said to me, "understand that the vision concerns the time of the end."

Angels are ministering spirit that must serve the heirs of salvation. They are given permission to visit the earth because of the saints of the living God. Angels were always present in the life of Jesus Christ: they announced his birth, they ministered to him during difficult times and received him to glory on the day of ascension. Many great bible characters has also enjoyed the services of Angels. In Luke Chapter one we see an angel of the Lord visiting Zacharias and Mary. In Genesis 19: 16 the angels of Lord went to rescue Lot from the destruction awaiting them. Angels brings protection, unveils the mind of God to his Children and they protect God's people. Is about time you see the work of angels in your life. They are all over the earth to do the supernatural in your life. Ask God to release His angels on your behalf.

Prayer: Holy spirit I ask that in my walk with the Lord may His holy angels of be at work in my life in Jesus name Amen

Comments

Popular Posts