THE BETTER LIFE


Hebrews 8:6 But in fact the ministry Jesus has received is as superior to theirs as the covenant of which he is mediator is superior to the old one, since the new covenant is established on better promises.

The comparative poem of the adjective good rang in my mind as wrote today's devotional. Good better best, may I never rest until my good is better and my better best. Right from infancy the culture of thriving for the best is inculcated in us. The Bible clearly states that all perfect gift comes from above. God wants the very best for us and he always gives us a better alternative. Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
What God has given us through Christ is the ultimate blessing. We have better promises and life in Christ Jesus. Whatever every experience you have had in life whether with people or with things your best experience will be with Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here! Everyone is excited about new things because we know that the new is always better and is always an improved version of the old. In Christ is the newness of the life that never fades out. This is the better life. Go for Christ.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ I come to for the better life experience, take away my old nature make me a new creation to continually experience newness of life in your Holy name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts