STAY AWAY FROM THE LOVE OF MONEY


Hebrews 13:5 Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you."

Godliness with contentment is great gain. Today the word of God is teaching why we should not be lovers of money and that is God Himself has promised never to leave or forsake you. Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. The two things we can not do at the same time to Love God and money. God is our Jehovah Jireh no matter what we go through divine provision is assured.

Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ we thank you for your promise of divine provisions I rest in this promise in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts