SUFFERING


Hebrews 5:8-10 Son though he was, he learned obedience from what he suffered

and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him and was designated by God to be high priest in the order of Melchizedek.

What are you learning through your suffering? Are you learning obedience or rebellion? The word suffering is not something the twenty-first-century believer wants to be associated with. Suffering is part of our experiences in our walk with the Lord. 2Timothy 2:3 Join with me in suffering, like a good soldier of Christ Jesus. There is suffering in the faith.
2 Timothy 3:10-12 You, however, know all about my teaching, my way of life, my purpose, faith, patience, love, endurance,
persecutions, sufferings —what kinds of things happened to me in Antioch, Iconium, and Lystra, the persecutions I endured. Yet the Lord rescued me from all of them.  Everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. If you want to live a godly life in Christ Jesus it comes with some level of suffering.

Prayer: Holy Spirit strengthen me to endure in all ways to the glory of my Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts