LET THE LITTLE CHILDREN COME TO ME



Genesis 22:6-8 And Abraham took the wood of the burnt offering, and laid it upon Isaac his son; and he took the fire in his hand, and a knife; and they went both of them together. And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering?
And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

Abraham was not reluctant to release Isaac for God. He believed God had better plans for Isaac than he did.

Prayer: Lord Jesus I know you love my children than I do, as I commit them to you,  let your perfect will be done in their lives in Jesus' name. Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com


Comments

Popular Posts