WHEN THE LORD IS AGAINST YOU. WHAT DO YOU DO?


Isaiah 15:1-2 A prophecy against Moab: Ar in Moab is ruined, destroyed in a night! Kir in Moab is ruined, destroyed in a night!  Dibon goes up to its temple, to its high places to weep; Moab wails over Nebo and Medeba. Every head is shaved and every beard cut off.

If God is for you, who shall be against you? But when God is against you, who can help you? It is wise to always be on the Lord's side. When God is against you nothing goes well for you. He causes men and nature to work against you. The plagues of  Egypt gives us a clear example when God is against us. When God is against you all the odds and evens are against you. Wise people make the smart choice of staying with the Lord at all times. If God is for you nothing can stand against you, but when is not on your side everything works against you. But the nature of God is not to go against his creation. 2 Samuel 24:14 David said to Gad, "I am in deep distress. Let us fall into the hands of the LORD, for his mercy is great; but do not let me fall into human hands." Anyway, when God is against you it is better than falling into human hands. God is great in mercy beloved. He will not be against for good. If only you will turn to Him, He will be for you and restore you.
2Chronicles 7:13-14 "When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command locusts to devour the land or send a plague among my people,  if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
When God is against you, humble yourself, pray, seek His face and repent from your wicked ways then God shall rise on your behalf again and be your God and no one can be against you. Amen

PRAYER: Father in the name of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit I repent of the actions that disfavoured me in your eyes. I humility I accept you as Lord over my life, restore me in Jesus name Amen.

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts