A MESSAGE TO THE RIGHTEOUS

Isaiah 3:10 Say ye to the righteous, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their doings.

The book of Isaiah chapter three basically talks about the consequences of rebellion against God. In the midst of the prophet writing about the doom that is to befall the wicked he also takes time to talk about the righteous. And he says tell the righteous it shall be well with them. In a wicked generation sometimes it looks as if being righteous in other words staying on the Lord's sides does not pay. David the heart after God's own heart also fell in this dilemma he was confused and almost lost his faith when he saw the prosperity of the wicked. 
Psalms 73:2-5 But as for me, my feet had almost slipped; I had nearly lost my foothold. For I envied the arrogant when I saw the prosperity of the wicked. They have no struggles; their bodies are healthy and strong. They are free from common human burdens; they are not plagued by human ills. 
In a society where righteousness is oppressed and wickedness is celebrated, you can easily lose your foothold. But the Lord gave David a message that made him stable in his walk with the Lord. 
Psalms 73:16-20 When I tried to understand all this, it troubled me deeply till I entered the sanctuary of God; then I understood their final destiny. Surely you place them on slippery ground; you cast them down to ruin. How suddenly are they destroyed, completely swept away by terrors! They are like a dream when one awakes; when you arise, Lord, you will despise them as fantasies. 
You can only understand the destiny of the wicked when you stay in God's word. Don't measure them by the outcomes of their lives but measure them by the word of God. They are suddenly destroyed. Within a short time, you look for them and they can't be found. In a twinkle of an eye Herman, the enemy of the Jews was destroyed, suddenly the end of Judas was had hanged himself on a tree. Beloved don't fret yourself over the wicked. Rather fret yourself over God and His word and be burdened to obey God to the latter.
Joshua 1:8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. This is the way the righteous lives in order to see all-round prosperity. Beloved, it is well with you, you shall eat the fruit of your labour.

Prayer: Dear Lord, I thank you for the promise that it shall be well with me. I decree and declare it is well with me in Jesus mighty name Amen.


Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts