SIMPLY UNSTOPPABLE


Isaiah 14:27 For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? Nothing can stop the plans of God for your life.

As believers, you and I have an advantage. We don’t have to go through life
just depending on our talent, our ability, our strength. The
Scripture talks about how God’s hand is outstretched toward His people. That
means there is a supernatural power behind every believer. God’s outstretched
hand will help you accomplish dreams that you thought were impossible. His
outstretched hand will cause you to get well even when the medical report says
there is no way. The outstretched hand of God will help us to prosper even when
the economy is down. Let this sink down into your heart today. All through the
day, imagine God’s hand outstretched toward you. It is a hand of healing, a hand
of favor, a hand of restoration. No matter what you may be facing, you have to
realize there is a force for you that is greater than any force that will ever
be against you. Your attitude should be, “I am not settling where I am. I know
I have an advantage. As a child of the Most High, I know God’s hand is
outstretched toward me.”
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
God has got a perfect plan for you. You have to live by it, when you accept Jesus, God comes dwells in you, and He ensures His plans are not thwarted.
God loves you and is looking forward to executing rightly His plans for your life. Cling to the Lord this day and your life will forever be for His glory.

PRAYER: Father in heaven, thank You for Your outstretched hand of protection and provision for me. I choose to lay aside
every fear and every concern knowing that You will make a way for me. In Jesus’ name Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts