THE RETURN OF THE LORD


Isaiah 17:13: "The nations shall rush like the rushing of many waters: but [God] shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off, and shall be chased as the chaff of the mountains before the wind, and like a rolling thing before the whirlwind."

“But God shall rebuke them”: God’s rebuke put those enemies to flight.

This again is probably speaking to the people who would be destroyed in battle. To me, this is speaking of our time when people are rushing to and fro. Many are following false gods. Worse than all of that is the slack attitude of the church. God is Holy. We must walk holy before Him. These next Scriptures, in Jesus' Words, say it so well.

Matthew 7:21-23 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven." "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?" "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."

Do you go to church to be entertained? If you said yes, you might as well stay at home.

God wants a family who will reverence Him and desire fellowship with Him. True worship is repenting of our sins, accepting Jesus as our Savior and Lord, believing that the price for our sin was paid in full at Calvary by the shed blood of Jesus, and believing that He rose again.

Prayer: Make me, mold me, build me Dear Lord, I want to live for you, so help Lord, in Jesus' name. Amen

Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com.
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com

Comments

Popular Posts