WHAT SETTLES THE MATTER

Isaiah 8:10 Devise your strategy, but it will be thwarted; propose your plan, but it will not stand, for God is with us.

Some people rise against God and His people for no just cause. They intentionally gather together to plot against God's elect. They devise strategies and work out plans just to ensure the doom of believers. These are gatherings to unleash wicked schemes against God's elect. But the Bible is in Romans 8:31 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Amid their threats and schemes, we respond by saying God is with us. Their plans will turn futile, it will not stand. Having God on your side settles the matter. At the end of it all, you will emerge as the victor. Let this Psalm continually be on your lips 
Psalms 16:8 -10 I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure,  because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay. God with you is enough for you to win every battle of life.
Psalms 18:29 For by thee I have run through a troop, and by my God have I leaped over a wall.

Prayer: Father thank you that your presence with me settles every matter. The enemy will not prevail against me because You are with me in Jesus Mighty name Amen.


Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts