THE LORD OUR SALVATION

Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense; he has become my salvation.” 

You can be having the best day, then something bad happens and it goes from a great day to horrible. When emotions get involved, things can easily go from good to bad.

The interesting thing is that our emotions follow our thoughts. If we find ourselves overcome with fear, we need to stop thinking about it and focus more on God than the problem?

God wants us to trust in Him. He shares in this verse that He is our strength and song. If we think about this truth and the fact that He is our salvation, our emotions will eventually get caught up in this instead of fear. So today, if fear has been an issue in your life, be encouraged. Focus on the goodness of God and choose to let Him be your strength. Focus on God and your emotions will get in line too.

But this should not be our expression of faith only when circumstances around us are good. Even when it seems the world is falling around us we should be able and willing to trust God and not be afraid. To hold to him as our strength and defense. To know that he is our salvation. How much better when we can pass through the trials of life knowing that our life is in God’s hands, and trusting him in all things. God is your salvation. You do not need to fear.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I thank you for always being there for me, I trust you with my whole being and all I am, you are my song and my salvation in all the days of my life in Jesus name. Amen


Kindly leave a prayer request, comment, testimonies, and support the ministry @ Worddigestdailydevotional.blogspot.com. 
The Lady Evangelist Kim
gospelrevolutionmovement@gmail.com



Comments

Popular Posts